Bao & Bei

Hi blogger! I've 3 Good News to share..
I've finishing talking to my BFF Jonathan lim! He wants to sleep but i don't let! ha ha, we chatted for 1hr33min07sec. :P
Alright, back to the point..
I've been busy working at Icon Village( behind tanjong pagar mrt ) . . . It's a Event of 6days job. 8hrs only per day. Friends can come meet me for my lunch break if your even come to the places :) Earn for my birthday celebration! After the 6days is my freedom day~ My probation ending either on 16Oct or 17Oct'07. :D After my Probation is my Birthday 20-Oct-07! :D My birthday will separate 3-4days! On 18/17Oct will celebrate with my bb(bf)! 19oct going club with cuiyu & lanying dey all! 20Oct going club with Jonathan dey all! 21oct maybe meeting my other good friends like my god bro?! :) shall see how, will post it on next week after my things is settled!

Hi blogger! I've 3 Good News to share..
I've finishing talking to my BFF Jonathan lim! He wants to sleep but i don't let! ha ha, we chatted for 1hr33min07sec. :P
Alright, back to the point..
I've been busy working at Icon Village( behind tanjong pagar mrt ) . . . It's a Event of 6days job. 8hrs only per day. Friends can come meet me for my lunch break if your even come to the places :) Earn for my birthday celebration! After the 6days is my freedom day~ My probation ending either on 16Oct or 17Oct'07. :D After my Probation is my Birthday 20-Oct-07! :D My birthday will separate 3-4days! On 18/17Oct will celebrate with my bb(bf)! 19oct going club with cuiyu & lanying dey all! 20Oct going club with Jonathan dey all! 21oct maybe meeting my other good friends like my god bro?! :) shall see how, will post it on next week after my things is settled!
Labels: Good news

