♥ PS: I Love You ...
October 31, 2007

ahying, caught u zi-lian :P

zi-lian using my HP.. haha :)



yes, it's us again !






gold gold gold.. i like ~




CSC, she kiss me? (o^:^o)




Today I meet up with ahying to Vivocity, she cabbed to fetch me. Reached there we went interview. :) & go shopping ... we spend almost 200 or more today.. :'( Broke!! We buy make up, I buy Skincare $145, We brought tops from Pull & Bear, ahYing brought AlX t-shirt.. After that we cabbed back to Westmall, to meet zhihao & co. we ate Mos burger, after eating and slacked awhile we went CSC. bored ZZZ. we played LAN.. & chit chatted at Billiard there & back to lan shop.. and Soon ahying send me to lift , and i left.. =) & My sis come and fetch me to my cousin hse, as they all went oversea, now only me and my sis at the hse. :) happy lah..! I'm meeting bb later ... ~

LASTLY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JONATHAN LIM XIN YI !

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥