Today went out with Lanying & Elise, they took cab come fetch me & the 3 of us headed to Vivocity. I brought Nothing today, As my house is renovating.. Some more, i going broke -.- After shopping at vivocity we went secret recipe eat, after eating we cabbed back to west mall! Slack, soon.. Bb come find us, While he is buying Food I went Up to popular buy stuffs. & went i came down, Bb ate finish his food liao! Ha ha, after that he ride me home~ =)
Yesterday, I went out with Bb & 2nd Sis to Bukit Timah As Sis want bank in money, so Bb & Me Sit Inside Car, Planning to meet Yileen & Jonathan(Jesus) Ltr. So we Reach Home Prepare met them around 4pm actually going AMK but in the end, Cancel. So met Westmall, Slacked at there. Talk cock. & Yileen say want play pool so we went CSC. Reached there play le around 8.30pm Bb Ride me Home!
I Hope I Can Find A Job To Stable! o.o"
Next Week House Renovating ! ( Moving Outtt.... )
Labels: vivocity.

