♥ PS: I Love You ...
October 19, 2007
Let me post some picture ... :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
when i was just learning make up.. "half way"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I did some brial make up ..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
qiang & me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my cousin husband car..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
act cute !!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the ROOM!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

me =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
taken long time ago.. i think 2006?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

cute cousin!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my lovely family~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm going out later, Now It's Raining,
So Rain rain go away.. come again another day! :P

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥