♥ PS: I Love You ...
October 03, 2007
I've truckloads of pictures to upload, finally I have time for it.
Will Slowly Post Let Picture Do the Talking :]


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I did this(French Medi) yesterday with my big sister & 2nd sister.
It's has been so long since we 3 sisters went out! =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
meet up with yileen darling at westmall.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
take this with darling N95. ( I love this picture )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
N73(mine, not that nice yea?)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
she is busy talkingggg.. haha~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cam-whore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HOME~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

somehow the tears is turning into time..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mahjong time, my 2lucky bear! =)
( Actually it's my mummy present from dad, It's with the roses actually .)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

when out with 2sis..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On the way back to panjang at taxi with jonathan LIM.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this ass, make me walk almost the whole panjang =.=
Don't know why, still need to take taxi for?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MY "BFF"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At causeway point, during thomas birthday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From me to thomas. ( Win this in causeway arcade, jackpot!! how lucky~ )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At hwahwa new hair shop " My Hair Element(PPL support yea?),
Waiting for Bb to dye his hair. "
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bb & Me, We Went Ikea!
To shop for stuffs, As my House is Renovating! :]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2nd Sister Drove Us..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Went to cut hair 2days ago with 2nd sis..
She dye hair. "Purple Red" NICE~
MY PHONE NOT THAT CLEAR..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
haha, my bb just wake up, i candid him! :p

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥