♥ PS: I Love You ...
October 27, 2007
Yesterday Night ... I woke up around 8pm , than went out meet dengyuan, jonathan, jiawei, chinwei, erwin at plaza mac. after slacking .. xiaohao & terence came look for us. But after awhile Erwin left to meet gf. hmm, so we went to KTV Lounge to sing and drink .. hmmm, soon wei hwa came and look for us & after awhile joanne came too. We Play till 2am plus, I give joanne money ask her go home first. ( Due to some reason ) So we went slacking around panjang block. Soon we send chinwei home first, Cause he is Drank. =.= after that we back Plaza Mac Slack around 4am plus. Means we slacked at block downstairs 2hrs. imagine =.= hahahha.. dengyuan sei bei funny keep taking his havaianas slippers & walk around ... Hmmm, they also did alot of funny things. Hmm.. around 5am we cabbed back home :)




25-oct-07



I went prepare cabbed to fetch lanying at bbdc, we headed vivocity. Brought a long sleeves from pull and bear & went walking around lanying brought quite a number of things. After that we cabbed to Far East to Make our hair, I highlight Red the outcome is not bad. I like. :) And Do a Hair Spa Treatment. Total we both spend 100plus. Hmmm do till 10pm we cabbed back home.



23-Oct-07



I went to work at Clarke quay .. is an event . I'm not feeling well on that day.. that's all.. I brought medicine home too. & Sleep..



24-oct-07

Didn't work, Went IMM with jonathan to get our comdex show pay again.. cb, they fucking long .. =.= after that we went panjang slacking with liyong and ahyuan ... that's all.



I miss my bb ...

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥