♥ PS: I Love You ...
September 16, 2007

Yesterday had some tiff with baby during Midnight, after that he come my hse with Fish Soup Rice :) So touched, that I didn't angry Him already. hee, we both have a Bed Talk & We Fall asleep at Morning 5am.


Today Woke Up At 4pm Plus in the afternoon & bb went out So as I. I met up with Xiaoyu(my god bro) , Guowei At Bukit Panjang plaza. Slacked at there help my sister to deposit money to her account & slacked all the way at MacDonald's. Soon AhZhi & Fion(ah zhi gf) we 5people slacked at there :) Soon around 7pm Plus they Left.. So i meet up with jonathan , wengtat, chunming & thomas. At plaza saw One guy Ran, i think it's Robbery. Lol. so a bunch of guy Chased him. lol, Pretty interesting. so around 8.30 Jon accompany me to Mos Burger Buy Food For Sister! Haha, we Keep li siao abt "Short Form Words" like "Bth, Bhb, Klj & etc" hahaa. So funny! (think you guys won't understand?) we all the way keep say say say till he send me to Lrt Like Maid he said? hee, & I take Train Home :]

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥