28Sept-07
Woke up at morning 6am, watched TV & cooked Maggie mee.
as all my family's and bf still sleeping. i watched till 10plus 2nd sis woke up.
played with my hamster, ordered MacDonald's.
Around 12pm Bebe #2,3 &Forever21 #1,2 come. Ate finish Mac,
Sis and I Packed & went prepare. We went Singapore post & to Town.
Headed FEP, Do nail's(my sis) and washed some picture & i went down Basement 1 buy
2packet of noodles total cost $30/- But it's nice. Nowadays lazyy to take picture.
Totally Mood-less, As I Don't Want to Work But Bo Bian, Later PO kbkp :(
After FEP, we went Fajar shopping centre buy 3pair of contact lens(it's cheap?)
After buying headed Home, Bathe and Rest.. Bb Came & I Fell asleep.. haha :)
29Sept-07
I'm awake in midnight 3plus.. bb accompany me till 5am he fall asleep, he ask me to let him sleep, he buay tahan liao. so again, I alone watched Tv, Played Sister DS. around 8am Big Sister Come back, Telling me A Shocking things. She Went Dragonfly & Got a fight(I mean her friends), Her LV wallet(just brought few month ago, wasted!!), IC, Credit Card, Benefit Make up All Was Gone. Only thing was found back is her LV bag(Phew~). total damage $1000plus - $2000. Luckily her HP is with her. anyway, Sad thing.. Hope she won't be too upset? Well.. Hope the person who take her stuffs will Return back? (impossible) -.-
Tomorrow will be meeting jonathan! To take my COMEX SHOW 2007 PAY! :D
*tada* my cute lil hanster :P
elegance-arts.blogspot.com
F21 spree is successfully shipped to SG :)
bebe spree too..
my sister (cyn)
Labels: :)






