
- Today 26th My Mum's Birthday!
- Went Out With Bb(Bosheng) Sis(Cynthia)
- Fetch My Big Sister(Candy) To Work At Swiss Bank.
- Went To m)phosis Brought A
Off Shoulder Dress(Mine) & Bag(Cyn Brought it) - Went to Raffles(Change Alley) to Help My Dad Surprise My Mum With A Bouquet of Flowers at her Workplace.
- Went Vivocity aftermath, Brought 2 pairs of New Urbandmale Slippers(Sister & Bb)
- Went Vinco Doughnut to buy 1Dozen & 1/2 dozen of Doughnut.
- Went Sushi Tei we ate A total of 9items include Ebi tempura, Chawanmushi, Chk Katsu Don, etc & It Cost A $55.32.
- Went Mng, Guess, Bebe(Didn't Get Anything)
- We went to Ikea, Brought Some Stuffs Home, As My House Is Renovating.
- Went Home aftermath, Something Bad Happen.. I kanna a Bird shit. Not on my head But at my Arms. I was screaming like 865275times at the bird. (Fcuking pissed off.) Bb & Sister Said : Wow, Today Confirm Toto / 4D got 2nd price. -.-"
- So Sis, I & bb went Home. I went to bathe, Bb go Home & Sister Played Computer. :)
- As For Now, Bb & Me Still Not Sleeping As I Playing Laptop, He's Beside me Playing Ds Nintendo " Mario Game ".
Labels: Mum's birthday 26sep-07

