BEBE / BENEFITS COSMETICS / F21 / DAVID & GOLIATH / VICTORIA SECRETS / HOLLISTER / ASOS / FOOTSHOPPING / PERSIAN ROSE SKIN PRODUCTS SPREE
IS NOW ON @
Support!
It had been 1week since i blog, nth much actually all along at home slp in the morning wake up at evening or night time. so no time to go out too! But got bb accompany it's nvr bored, we keep playing my big sister "Ds Nintendo"! :)
Back to Today, I Whole Night Never Sleep, Bb go Gombak pack my favourite "mee fen" with egg & fish cutlet & CHILLI. haha! yummy :) I ate for 4days alrdy! LOL, but i appreciate his loves towards me =P today i met up with jonathan lim(BFF) to Bukit Panjang Plaza Slack Till Afternoon 2Plus, he keep complaining he want to sleep, so as i -.- but. all I want is just hope my sleeping time back to normal so got to suffer lo, lack of sleep! hmmm, around 2plus jiawei called us , ask us to go causeway point as it is Thomas birthday!~ So go Jonathan Hse Wait for him to Change his clothing and I played with "coco(dog)" hahaha! his dog loveeeee me more than him. Anyway after that we sit 187, reached causeway point we went walking around and meet up with Thomas, Jiawei, Meixin, ZhengLiang, LaoShu, Bryan & co. Total 12ppl & 3other which i don't know. =.= went arcade, i played 2 game is all the pay, one is catch sweets, i win the jackpot! it's winne the pooh a kind of display or something. so i gave it to thomas, his birthday ma, than the sweet the rest of them ate, 2nd is I played a v lame 1, shoot the teeth of a animal. =.= not fun at all! Well, Thomas was so Generous, he treated all of us 12ppl to watch movie at 5.20pm "Rogue Assassin(NC16)" It's very nice show 5/5 popcorn's! :] After watching went to slack outside causeway the field there.. play , talk rubbish.. around 8pm we all sitted 187 and headed home.
Lastly , once again..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS.
Picture will upload on my next post!
Back to Today, I Whole Night Never Sleep, Bb go Gombak pack my favourite "mee fen" with egg & fish cutlet & CHILLI. haha! yummy :) I ate for 4days alrdy! LOL, but i appreciate his loves towards me =P today i met up with jonathan lim(BFF) to Bukit Panjang Plaza Slack Till Afternoon 2Plus, he keep complaining he want to sleep, so as i -.- but. all I want is just hope my sleeping time back to normal so got to suffer lo, lack of sleep! hmmm, around 2plus jiawei called us , ask us to go causeway point as it is Thomas birthday!~ So go Jonathan Hse Wait for him to Change his clothing and I played with "coco(dog)" hahaha! his dog loveeeee me more than him. Anyway after that we sit 187, reached causeway point we went walking around and meet up with Thomas, Jiawei, Meixin, ZhengLiang, LaoShu, Bryan & co. Total 12ppl & 3other which i don't know. =.= went arcade, i played 2 game is all the pay, one is catch sweets, i win the jackpot! it's winne the pooh a kind of display or something. so i gave it to thomas, his birthday ma, than the sweet the rest of them ate, 2nd is I played a v lame 1, shoot the teeth of a animal. =.= not fun at all! Well, Thomas was so Generous, he treated all of us 12ppl to watch movie at 5.20pm "Rogue Assassin(NC16)" It's very nice show 5/5 popcorn's! :] After watching went to slack outside causeway the field there.. play , talk rubbish.. around 8pm we all sitted 187 and headed home.
Lastly , once again..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS.
Picture will upload on my next post!
Labels: Thomas birthday

