♥ PS: I Love You ...
August 01, 2007
baobei & me =)
our dressing..













oh my god.. why my lil cousin turn purple??





cousin..






BB, with his injury hand.. =)








me at my hse downstairs..










Sis and me :) * everytime jiao bin when taking pic with me -.-






adore*




Yesterday, I met up with bb at my hse downstairs, we headed 347 ( gombak ) For Lunch at 5pm. I love "kuay chap" So yummy :] I LOVE FOOD! hahahha. after that we headed to see bb grandma at a temple " hai yin temple " near cck lo. after seeing we headed to lim bang shopping centre pray and walk walk.. the temple dere is big ok! hahha :) after awhile jonathan came meet us. we chit chat at MacDonald's ate fries & McFlurry Ice cream with Oreo :P chat till 8.30 bb ride me home (: we had some tiff that night, but okay le. i hope nth goes wrong anymore.. will he still love me as ever? I hope our heart wil still be the same..


Today I meet up with lanying to town, we both woke up late around 1plus in afternoon.. I meet lanying around 3.30 at cck inter we sit-ted 190 till far east plaza, lanying brought a bag from sole passion & we headed to Delfi orchard my school. to take those make up pictures & my diploma cert :D after taking we headed wistma actually we wanna brought things from bebe but too exp. hm mm. but we are considering~ anyway after that we went LV at taka lanying and me was look wallet for our bf. & We aim one wallet anyway i think lanying is getting his LV sling bag soon right? :) Ohya, after that headed Cinileisure to hong Kong cafe, the food best lah! After that headed HMV i brought a Levis pants for bb cos he told me he like it. so i buy for him. cos i love him so i must pamper him too. he pamper me with FOODS so i pamper him with those things he wanted :D hee. after that lanying also brought a pair of beach sandals & a bag too. she spend alot today. hahaha. alright, tmr we meeting again... Interview 10am kaki bukit at eunos thereee~ HOPE we won't be late or neither overslept.


29/07/2007


It's my great grand mother & ancestor Anniversary Day but i dunno call what. but overall it's tiring. We burn a big paper house , car & alot of money :) and alot of relatives is there.. from morning 9 - 5plus in afternoon busy praying .. after that bb meet ed me at my hse downstairs he fetch me to his hse, eat & slacked awhile and he ride me home..

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥