Happy birthday 42 Singapore, Nth happen much Cause it's National day everyone is out my mum went to a 5stars Hotel with my Relatives, to See Ndp performance! Cos it's Just Nearby. But Expensive la, Half day S$488! -.- hahah. anyway, i didn't went cause actually meeting bread & friends, but ended up meeting yileen actually should meet by 3plus but for some delay, we met at 6pm at Hongying House with Yileen, Hongying & jiayong Playing Mahjong lah! I Win $3 only. but didn't take money lo.. After that I cabbed back Home. At night Cynthia Sis Ask me, change room one day so i slp in my sis room in the end.. :(
Today , I woke up at 3Plus in afternoon! hmmm, What a Comfortable bed with air-corn! hahaha. Alright suppose to meet bb, but he accompany ahboon to moto shop & after that he came blk 16, actually he wanted surprise me with food to my hse, but in the end we meet at blk 16 with ahboon , me , bb & emily. Cause i meeting her there to eat. lol! after awhile they left to Queensway? Cause Junsin want buy bike. than bb accomapany lor. than me and emily chit chatted after eating went to her friend hse nearby, Play Mahjong! -.- hahah. i loss S$4! lol. after that I walked back Home! Tmr where should i go ? Hmmmm ~ :p
Labels: Mahjong day

