Woke up in the afternoon, bb came to fetch me& we headed West Mall. We ate Sakae sushi. He always wanted to eat sushi, his favourite prawns & crab meat. haha, order one chicken terayaki udon. hmm, nowadays my appetite not v big. I ate little bit, i full. Anyway, it's time to diet, bb also say me "fat xiaobei -.-" ha ha. after eating, when down Mos Burger Saw Anqi Chatted with her, slacked dere. Soon bb left to meet ahjin & co. at panjang 259 & to songka? well, it's doesn't matter anyway too. after 7plus he came & fetch me home, he came up my hse to see my two adorable hamster :] after see-ing he left home to dota dota dota dota.. -.-Zzzz.
27-Aug-07
I was awake till morning 9am than i started to felt sleepy. What happen to me nowadays? Sleepless night this few days. My skin sooner will can't take it. Dark circles, uneven skin tone, black heads. -.- Well.. In the morning 2nd sis went prepare help her put some make up & she left to work. :] after sis left, i slp till 2pm+ in the afternoon. Played sis laptop, Doing spree stuffs. & waiting for bb to wake up and call me. around 4pm he called & we meet. I went prepare everything around 5pm he come and fetch me to his house, slack..... & he is busying dota. -.- well, i hope i will use to it one day! Around 8.30pm he ride me back home..
Will update picture's when I'm free.. boring blog _l_
Should I work on make up line? Anytime
Or this coming IT SHOW at EPSON with no Friends?
30Aug-2Sept07
Or Should I go back on teacher's day? on 31-Aug07
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO??!
Now I'm looking forward to Work in a Car Roadshow
that my friend introduce me in November!
the pay is tempting me.
hope bb allow me to work & i could have a flat tummy! :]
Labels: what should i do.

