♥ PS: I Love You ...
August 23, 2007
19.Aug.07


That Day I Woke Up In the Afternoon, slacked at home till 4plus my whole family went prepare, doll up for my 2nd sis & mum. :] when to had a dinner @ my dad working places. every year have once. i dunno that called call, is like people at there bid things & eat. :] reached there around 7.30pm , chat & eat. Dad bid a martel for $1000. -.- Around 11plus, everything end's smoothly. So 2nd sis drove Me, Mum, My big sis & Mum Sis Home.

20-23 August 07

Had been accompanying bb at his hse, sometimes to westmall pack food home & eat.. :]
but, shit him always dota & leave me alone at there. -.- argh*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
he is enjoying his dota!! -.- i think girls hate it ~ lol

here are some picture's.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is the place ....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i love my sis. :]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
she is candid !
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I want a new life.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
dirty pig :P

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥