♥ PS: I Love You ...
July 21, 2007
Today I Went interview at Great World For make up assistant. in the end? Cos of the Question i won be able to work. Well.. Hope my sis save me now. lol! Anyway after that i headed lot1 to meet emily =) Accompany her eat and i plucked my eyebrow today for free~ :) After that i sitted MRT with emily till gombak evon came in chatted awhile i go westmall le, cos I meeting Lanying . long time no meet finally we met :) And today we Sitted at Mos burger From 5.30pm to 8.30pm! SEE, so much to chat =) We order 30butterfly prawns. HAHA. so hungry. after that zhihao and ah qiang came awhile than i left alrdy. And lanying send me off to take taxi. thanks :) meet up soon! Oh ya, Tomorrow i will be meeting bb.. I miss him so much ("v")

No one can promise they'll never hurt you ,

because at one time or another, it will happen.

The real promise is that ,

sometimes the memories are worth the pain in the end.

And, that's all worth it because sometimes

friendship last longer than love.
It's better to love someone you can't have ,

then to have someone you can't loves .

Sometimes you hurt me without knowing it..



19july07
YAYY~ BB SAY HE IS BRINGING
ME OUT TO EAT AFTER HIS
GRANDMA FUNERAL =)
But, Condition is to be his
GOOD lil Girl,
i promise i will ... I LOVE BB!!
Hope the day come FAST fast :D
missing you alrdy bb....... =(


I don't know which day/matter to start my update first. I'll just blog according to what comes to my mind first. Ytd Sis & I Went to fetch Bb & we headed to Vivocity to had lunch At Thai Accent. Order alot like tom yam seafood, Green Curry chicken, pineapple rice, kangkong veg & etc. After eating we headed some shopping brought my sis brought 2 tops at MNG & headed Zara brought 3 top one for bb, one for me, one for my sis. :) Total damage = 200+ Poor sis! :P hee, she dote me much right!? I guess. Anyway after that we send bb home & we headed home too. Today I went out with sis again to lot1 i go for an interview is a one week job at iora pay not bad 460! but work for 11hrs -.- anyway after that we headed to 302 DBS as sis wanna go bank something and change e 20dollar note. Rare! lol~ :X Than we went back lot1 to "pet lovers" buy for my adorable hamster food , bathing stuffs = $34.10! how lucky is hamster nowadays. after buying we actually headed to bukit timah to buy food in e end my sis stomach pain so we headed batok one head buy duck rice & headed home~ Forget buy hamster bedding -.-" ( kao, spend so much most important is hamster bedding we forget ) Alright, end here. :) Hope I will find Jobs soon~~ ohya, a slut added bb in friendster, fuck!@#$% people del you still "bhb" go add.. gt bf concentrate la.. i hate her!! =.= Pissed off ~~~~

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥