♥ PS: I Love You ...
July 27, 2007





















me & baobei lanying..





25 July 07
I met up with lanying to Clementi interview around 2pm? haha. And when we reached there the boss not in. so we filled up the forms & got one sales girl want to take a pictures of us. but we feel weird la. work also need ah? lol! anyway we did send to the person ,but is alone pic of one each. & we need go another tym and it's Saturday tmr. ohya i tmr need go my Great grandma 100days anni or what i not sure. just need reach by 3pm to 5plus after my interview. ( sry lanying, can't accompany after that. wil meet up v soon to shop. :) ) Hmmm. Actually last 2days need go down but got one tym over slept & 1time v late to rush down cos we will late being inform. Anyway hope tmr succeed the Sony Ericsson's interview~ Hmmm. Back to 25July after interview we headed West mall Slack & fag. As usually lanying meet ed zhihao there with ahqiang. after eating and slacking they wanted to watch Vancey so i decided to meet bb. so after awhile accompany ahying cute hair at Jean yip & went watson brought wet tissues ,around 6plus i called bb and i packed food at mos burger and cabbed to his hse. :) after that bb ride me home at 8.45pm =]




26July07


Met Up with emily ytd to Causeway point i spend ed quite alot on facial stuffs & brought a very cute Accessories with wording for bb to hang in his motorbike key :) the word is = Bao (('v')) Bei :) it cos around 17 like dat. I think we are mad. And emily brought ZA foundation for S$14 cheap huh? & 2 one for his bf bro & one for his bf bro gf. = 60plus for 2 hp accessories! -.-" hahaha. after that we went Crystal Jade Restraurant eat and we went slacking & sitted Mrt Home, Emily came my house played comptuer and she headed home. Alright, As for now I going to wait for bb to call me. :)






27July



Met up with bb he come my house fetch me to his home. We packed food to his house, poor bb hand injury :( hahah. "BB, SEE u play more lah your hand become like dat :P " ( injury not caused by me. ) After that watched tv, played computer around 6something i helped bb packed food & buy coke for his bro & headed back his home. we played awhile and bb ride me home. I love you boy.. :D


♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥