♥ PS: I Love You ...
July 07, 2007
Today Is my Practical Test total = 2 look ( Natural ( 30min ) & Dramatic (45 min )with super stars look. ) & during midnight 4am plus bb came my house, had some tiff, but okay le so we went to play with the hamster we brought + my sis ( cynthia ) :) Oh ya, last few days i brought another one = 2hamster now! They Are Very Cute! Same breed. Total Damage on our pocket = $100 include Cage, hamster food , etc .. Hm mm, Back to today We Washed Hamster cage together played with it till 6am. Bb decided to buy food for me near my house (blk 16) So He went bathe & he went down. So I Went to Prepare too. After eating & make up already 8am le, So Message Siqi ( My Model ) Ask He Come So Bb Send Me to Downstairs took Cab & He Went Back Sleep So I went Fetch Siqi So Went To My School! Before We Start Everything We Had Some Breakfast @ Rocky Master. Around 9.30am we went up i trim siqi eyebrow & 9.45am ............................... the exam starts ! Till 11am Everything end successfully!! Finally, the Stress is Over! & I Send ed Siqi Home & I went home too! 24th July going get the result! I hope everything when smoothly & Successfully.. { Tomorrow I Should Be Meet Emily To Bugis ??! :) }


...............



........................



.........................



..................................



..........................................



.............................



..............



.....



..


MY ADORABLE HAMSTER!

xiao jinmao & xiao maojin <3


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
wooo, so golden O.O

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
on the way to buy hamster! :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today Look! @ Cab....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MAKE OVER - few days ago -
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
draw by me..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bridal look..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
while everyone busy.. SHE CAM-WHORE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
emily - drew by amandaa

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3look - Wave '~'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
look like superstars? :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
60's look - The Olden Days -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'C' during malay wedding times..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
last look - black and white..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

finally ------- done :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Theory Exam - 2nd july
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
shirley & me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
home....

Labels: ,

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥