♥ PS: I Love You ...
July 08, 2007
Today I Woke Up Around 12pm plus Called Emily, Ask he prepare & meet her at 2pm. Normally she very slow so i slack with my boyfriend play play till 1.56pm! Forget Prepare! =S HA HA, msg Emily We "xin you lin xin" she msg me too. Very funny, i ask her come my house see hamster and wait for me. so i quickly bath & putted make up i around 3pm den finish everything! :) After that Bb left, So me & Emily Cabbed to Bugis. We waited Taxi for damn long loh! 25Mins! Hm mm, Reached there had lunch at Icon nearby - Wanton Mee! :) Eat finish, We headed Bugis Streets Emily Spend alot! She Brought Eyelashes, Top & etc.. I spend around 30 + cab fare & eat. So Happy lah when she is around with me ! :) So From Bugis We cabbed back actually going home straight, but i decided to go blk 16 eat. after eating headed home.. I Take alot of pictures! Of Our New "Hair Colour", hahahahaaa........ :P

10 July 07

Today I Woke Up At 2pm Cause Yesterday Me & My Sis Watched Tv During Midnight, after watching around 6am i headed to bed lo. Woke up msg bb he buy food to my hse for me. :) Watched tv awhile, We both sleepy.. Fall Asleep again till 7plus pm! hahaha. after that i asked bb stay my house at first he didn't agree had some argurement but now we're fine again & he is staying now hse tonight, tmr gg his hse! & he will go to school at afternoon. Now I playing computer he's watching tv. Today We just eat, sleep, play & washed hamster & e cage. Alright i going post some pic, & talk to joanne ( bread ) she's calling me ltr. bye..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I loveee this picture!! :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my xiao maojin! :P God of the Gamble Back View!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my lil cousin.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cute??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
at my hse downstairs..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

on cab with my pipi..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
luv.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
waiting for taxi @ bugis
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
memememme..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i realize hw much i love myself now.. hahaha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my luv.. PIPI! any diff ?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
that day dressing..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i love myselffffff.............. :P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
seriously, that day i putted light make up, turn out nice ?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
end.. :)

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥