when to my make up school around 11am had my Theory exam. After that me , chris, Wendy, Wendy bf, Stephaine, Amanda & co. Headed to Shaw House, Lido to catch the show "Hooked on you" It's a Chinese show. I like it very much. I rated 4.5/5stars :) Even my Malay friend watched with us also say nice! Imagine*. LOLL! anyway after that we headed FEP to had our Lunch At Sakura. I love the food there. (: After that we headed to had some Shopping. I saw Peiling too. loll! :) Anyway, I saw many things I wanna buy & some cosmetics ;D. After shopping, eating and watching movie it's already 4plus. So we headed back to Shaw hse as my friend wanna get some fruits. So we slack & fag till 5.45pm headed back to make up school for our photo-taking session [ Last 2nd day ] 7July [ Practical ] is my Last day already :) Oh ya, I going get my certificate Soon! YAYY, I'm going to work on Make Up Line? (nervous) o.O
Today I Woke Up My Sister Brought A New Cute Hamster! Name: Xiao Mao Jin! :D finally, I've hamster this tym round i won't put so much heart in it. i scared i tears again.. lol! =X Anyway, after that around 4plus my sis drove me to Funan Mall To Meet My Working Friend at Suntec ( trend micro ) To Collect my Captial Mall Voucher! $80 :] Weeees.. after that sis drove me to Bukit Timah Brought Some Food & Snacks Home. & Headed to ESSO to pump oil & Reached House Carpark Saw BB! :) So we 3 went home tgt ! As for now, I'm waiting for bb to do finish his things @ Defu lane with his motobike owner & etc. ( Bb, is always busy! BOOOHOOO!! =/ )
& I'm going to watch tv now. byeee guys =) ( hope later bb won't get hungry, if not MACdonald's again , almost every midnight we order! ) =.=ll
Labels: new hamster.

