♥ PS: I Love You ...
June 25, 2007
Yesterday June 25/07 went to Singapore Zoo With Bb , Emily & Robert ( emily bf ) We 4 person ride to Zoo around 2pm! We Had Kfc for lunch after that we went in to play & had fun :) Taken quite alot of pics, lazy update picture. After that went to See Polar bear [ favourite so cute and enormous! ] walk till 5plus we left. We fucking tired alrdy. ha ha. lousy walker! loll ;) After that We Separates our ways home..




As For now I'm at home waiting for bb to come my house accompany fucking bored nowadays..

Pictures will upload at my next entry~

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥