Me & Bb Went Prepare Around 2plus Bb headed to keat hong find his motorbike owner after that he come my hse fetch me & he told me when he was on the way driving, his fare-ing ( dunno how to spell ) make until the corner side of the road the bricks now one line one line! Fuck the cab uncle leh, always like that! Drive till keep close to motor like until wanna bang into it! !^%@#$% Anyway after that bb and i went to " The Cathey " near plaza sing. To Watch Fantastic Four! I rated 4.5/5 pop-corns! :) So also brought Hot-dog bun, sweets & potato wedges too! ^^ ohya, bb cash card forget to take again & it's lost. Hmmm, After watching i helped bb buy cash card and cigarette. After that we ride to Timah to had our favourite Food ! :) & I Went for a haircut. the person who always cut my hair is not in. so i dunno whether wanna cut anot, so bb and me played Scissor, paper, stone 1st I said : If i lost, I cut! ( I losted 3times ) 2nd Time I said : If I Win 3times means the person cut will be nice ( I won 3times ) We laugh till piangz, bb say You '任命' liao stay here cut. It's like damn 准'zun' lah! After cutted it's not bad. after eating bb send me home & he went out too. Today 16 june 07 I woke up at 12pm plus & bb was sick so he slept till 5 plus today! he ate medicine so he so sleepy. so i do my make up homework. lols. and my big sis said, "mei help me make up leh, today i going a car event at a clubbing place." In the end i draw her & it's nice :) Will upload to let's u guys see. after that my big & second sis went out so bb went out too! left me! =.=" ohya mingzhou called and he ask me go plaza. & jon said he want me bring chai?! wtf!! buay tahan him!! (-.-ll) hey, see my blog just see hor, don need keep spread right. i write what they go tell what to others! omg.! buay tahan! lols sucha big mouth!
byeeeeee~
Labels: bukit timah plaza, home.

























