♥ PS: I Love You ...
June 23, 2007
* Portfolio model *



Siqi - Drawn by me .. :)



Jiajia - drawn by stephaine




On 21/June/07


Bb Ride me to Centre Point As i Wanna take eyeshadow palette from chris. so we meet have a chat and bb and me when to shop awhile. suddenly i wanna buy a pants for my dad. dunno y luh! so i brought :) I Felt so happy sia. after that Brought 3pairs of hush puppies sock for bb and 2 boxer & etc. after that went The cathey with bb. waited for emily and his bf come the show starts 5.25 they come at 5.45pm =.=ll after that bb sit emily bf - robert bike to centre point as bb wanna take his bike. But had a mini accident at there cause of a stupid taxi stopped at the bus lane ( it's not supposed to. ) & the fucking passengers nvr see there are car's or neither motorbikes coming and just open the door and bang till bb the moto piang! -.- luckily bb nothing happen and the person after 1 or 2 days paid bb some money for compensate. so bb , me , emily & robert we 4 person headed vivocity to eat & slack. After that bb sended me home as emily and his bf went out again.


On 22/june/07


Early in the morning I met Up with emily As she is one of my friend make up model so we met around 7am at blk 16 we ate & we took cab to fetch jiajia & siqi to my make up school. As it's my portfolio day :) Well.. Abit stress , but it's fun & tired from 8am to 5pm none stop. Total draw 6looks. Photo wil be update soon. As my phone lost & i doesn't have the cable for this HP. Alright, after everything end me, emily & jiajia went rocky master we went to eat and we cabbed back home :) & bb came my hse after that he went buy food came back i felt asleep like a pig =X hahahas.


On 23/June/07


Today Went Shopping at town with my big Sister candy ! :) Spend my sis quite alot of money on make up from M.A.C , A Top from Forever21 , French connection for Bb , Perfume Salvatore Ferragamo. & Sis Spend alot for his Bf too. = Total Spend Up to $500 I think. After that Sister Friend & Bf Came So I went to meet Jonathan Lim & Chunming at bugis to eat. Jon and me all the way are just busy quarreling and talking. haha. after that we went bukit panjang plaza to meet bb and mingzhou slacked awhile saw my mum and sis. lols. after that bb fetch me home & he went out. As for now jon & mingzhou at my hse! Alright I PS them for very long alrdy. Bye ~ :]

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥