♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 11, 2007
Today Woke Up At 11plus. Ate Fishball noodles & Went For Prepare, Met Up With Joanne & Michelle @ cck inter. I Reached There Already 3.30pm liao. So We Headed to Westmall, Cause Bread Wanna Buy Encore Contact lens. After That We Cabbed To vivocity to meet Hazel. Soon, Our Shopping Sprees Start! We Went Forever21,MNG,Guess,Zara,Warehouse & etc. I brought A Laces Top From Forever21 & Bread Brought A Button shirt too. Than We Headed to Vinco Doughnuts. I Brought 1dozen's = 12. Joanne Brought 1/2 dozen = 6. Michelle Brought 2 & 1can of water. Hehe, After that we happily cabbed back home with our doughnuts. (:

Tomorrow Meeting Bb! Maybe Asking Whether My Sister to Tag Along To Vivocity to Eat Thai Accent & Watch Movie? Well, we shall see..

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥