♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 24, 2007
Today went make up school as usual, we learn the 80's looks. haha. pretty funny. after that we went to had our lunch at rocky master & headed back to do our thesis. it's pretty late to do already! Cause I still got some looks haven't done yet. left with 'C' technique, Nude look,60's , 70's, Elderly & Creative make up! I only Done With Black & White, 1,2,3 technique, Wave technique, 'T'technique Make up! :( Can't find any Elderly with good skin. -.- Well.. After doing our thesis, We headed to Winsland road i think, it's a private sales for people who is invited to there! So.. We're invited. Cause our teacher peter, said we can buy alot of cheap stuffs like shu-umera eyeshadow normally is 30++ but that now it's selling at $10! HAHA, but i nvr brought any, when i went there nth much left. i think proberly it's for people who are famous & rich. Anyway, i brought Lancome Hydra Zen & A hair mask from loreal. haha! So cheap~ lol. after that cabbed back home put my stuffs. Bb & my tutu di(xiaoboon) come and fetch me to westmall cause i meeting jonathan,yileen,ivan & see teng. lol. than we went to Mac order some food & i love the seaweed shaker fries! :) yumyum^^ than we went to slack & fag. They Cleaning there moto while accompanying me to wait. they fucking long waited from 5plus till 7.15pm ~ Well, than we headed to koptiam chatted & they send me to taxi stand jon keep asking me to take the money, Cause he said " Is my Zhong Ask me Pass You, If You Never take later he Kaobei Me" lol! I Replied "Don't Want, I've enough money to go home & I will msg him ask him not to scold you." Jon Said "You Want Make Me Shout Izit?! & Bla Bla Bla(Forget)" & I Replied " You shout As if I will scared?". He Still Said "Who want siam , than siam now. Ivan said we not scared , ai zai." So funny! :p & cabbed back home. Later Bb Coming My Hse? Maybe ~ (o':'o)

Iguessishalluploadthepicturesnexttime,asi'mbusyingdoingmy

thesishomework.

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥