Now Is 4.26am! & I'm awake.. @ bb hse now. He's Watching Vcd. Actually He Is Supposed to Sleep Over At My Hse In the End?! here. o.o" haha. Very bored so i going to post ytd 12 may 07 I went out with my Sister to vivocity again~ Actually Bb Is Going In The End, I ask him go back home slp & We Quarrel again. But okay le la! haha. I sitted 188 to vivocity Reach there around 4pm. So Me & Sis Went Shopped Around For My Make Up Stuffs. & We Brought Lip Gloss For Mother's Day Present! yayy~ After that We headed Thai Accent. My Sister very lame today First, While Eating sis ate till half way she spotted Eagle!? Lol. We tired Captured it using our digtal camera But Failed! lol. than saw small bird, In the end also Failed! haha. Than Headed To Toilet After Eating. My Sister said, while she zip her pants the door suddenly open! i think spoilt la. stupid door. lol. =X haha. after shopping cabbed back home (: I want the ZARA top! :( but sister say it's too exp!! Tomorrow think will be slacking @ bb hse....