♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 02, 2007
Today Early In the morning, my Dad Fetch Me to My Studying Place Same, "the school of make-up". & I Was Late. But, *Worst Part..* My Friend called me & Say, "Cecilia, where you? & I tell You , You Don't Need Come School le, Julia(our teacher) say no class!". I Was Like, Don't know wanna Go anot, than my other friend amerline msg me told me not to come too. In The End, I went. Cause I was Already Reaching~ Than I headed there left a few of us. than we decided to do some paper-work at school than we headed to DFS & FarEast Shopping! :] yayy! Spend money Again. :[ anyway. after that I Cabbed to Bb Hse After that I Cabbed Back Home again.! Tmr Got School ~ BORED! Suddenly, I think of My Ex - Classmates 4f. Those day was Really Memorable.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
$52.00
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
$59.90

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥