♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 28, 2007

Now bb is slping & i'm going to wake him up lata. if not, he donwan go sch again? Hmmmm..Somehow, I wonder.. How Much I Mean To You ? A 'ki siao' gf ? or unreasonable? acting , fake ? hais. Sometimes.. everything is like a dream to me. like history is repeating ? Or maybe things change ? I Hope my effort isn't waste. I Really Hope Someone can be True, Understanding & faithful boyfriend , hard? I hate lies esp when it's invlove with someone i hatred! Seriously, why do couple need lies? or people said it's jus a Beautiful lies? Hais. what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. I just want to be a happy me!! can't I ? :( I jus wanted to have security in you, ultimate trust towards u.. can you give me 99% happiness? I know couples will have up & down's.. we came over it.. didn't we? Well.. today i really enjoyed going out with you to have nice food, played on bike & happy moments.. how long will it last? I hope it will last .. pain is really something I cant describe by words. dont say u love me, when even the simplest thing u can't give.. i'm tired of empty promises, empty talk.i'm really tired, my heart is tired..its time i had someone who loves me with his heart and im d only one in it. There is so much i could have given, so much i could have done. i dont want keep lying to myself. I know somehow , or even one day we would be the happiest & sweetest couple.. :] I Just Want A Simple Relationship with no lies.. can? sometimes, i really very sad.. very* :'(

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥