♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 29, 2007
Today I wake up around 5pm in evening , bb came back home after his school. so we went to have our bathe prepare le, we meet ahboon at his house there, than we headed to Greenridge mall to eat chicken rice. with weijin,vince, me, xiaoboon & bb yumyum^^ than slacked and fag. So Bb and xiaoboon accompany me to lot1 I Brought alot of things today around $200 ? Cause i brought some skincare(shared with sis), hazeline mosturizer(for bb) & makeup remover tissue(for school use). hahas. so after that bb & tutu ride me home~ :] No pictures taken. :P

I'm going to broke!!! -.-


HApPy bIrThDaY JIAJIA! 31st may! :)
Happy birthday jackie 30th may!

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥