♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 06, 2007
Now At Home, Just Received Call From BB. He Pass his Moto 8.1 now he's waiting for TP now! yayy~ I'm happy for him, finally~ Maybe Later BB coming my House Again?~ Not Sure, Cos he's going lion dance now. Maybe I meeting Joanne For awhile? Not sure.

Alright, Get Back To Yesterday ~ May5 Early in the morning My Mum Fetched Me to Bugis. I met up my make up friends. & We headed to TONI & GUY for assignment. When We Reached, there is crowded with models and hairstylist. hehh! Alot of Handsome guys & Pretty babes. haha. After that We Start Our Make Up's For those model's. Some Drew M.A.C babie doll looks. Some Drew Those Punk & etc.. From 11am We Drew till 4plus. It's Fucking Tired. But IT's FUN! :] After that Actually We Heading DXO for the show in the end, Cancelled! -.-" All Is tired & lazy. So I Met Up With My Sis , Dad & Mum We Brought Food's & Home Sweet Home. :D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pretty babe! with MAC babie look.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my sis favourite.!


will upload more pics of bb & me..

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥