♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 19, 2007
Basically.. I last two day's didn't Went To My make up school. Cause I'm sick. Real Sick.! For 4days? Feverish, Sore throat, Headache(dizzy), Stomach pain! Well.. I think alot of People Fall sick nowadays.. My bb also. hehe! But We Both Are OK now.! ^.^ Alright.. Get Back Today, Me & Bb 8am than start to slp, Cos my big sister keep talking to us -.- than we ate supper. & fall asleep~ till 1pm my HP alarm ring. I woke up. Eat again & Meet Jiajia :) To town.!! Than Bb When to Do his Own Stuffs. So.. jia & me sitted 190 to fareast. I saw ahbee he chatted to me awhile than jiajia & me continue our chit chatting! :) After that We went shop , donno why no mood shop maybe want save $$ ~ :p so we went to have a fag & slack. than we headed to Tangs. Saw One of my friend too. forget the name lol. I wanna get the perfume. Damn nice :) after that jia & me headed cini slack slack slack. Saw Some friends too. most importantly.. i saw my kor xiaoyu. one & only (: hehe. than jiajia went rocky master slack with darren dey all while i happily chatting! Lol. jiajia also saw alot of her friends. is ALOT! haha. after that we slack & rot.. we went cini "hongkong cafe" damn nice the food. ^^ maybe i wanna bring my bb go eat tgt! :D after eating , crapping, gossiping .. slacking & cabbed home.. i enjoyed with jiajia & bb my baby.. <3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
jiajia & me ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Home!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me & jiajia :)

the rest of the picture will upload real soon.. i'm lazy & hungry now..
Somehow.. i miss my hamster but... it's dead :(







:(

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥