In the morning 11plus i woke up, i called emily we decided to meet up go westmall. so from 12.30pm i asked emily go prepare bathe out le, finish drawing the eye part call me. she by 2.06pm than called me asking me to prepare! well.. I went to prepare lor. than i 2.40pm okay liao. Asked her to go out yet, she msg me "bibi, i go hang up those wet cloths meet u at 15mins later." In the end i meet her already 3.10 liao! lol. I hate people prepare so slow la! -.-ll haha. Well~ today my dad called me, telling me to be good girl, don make him worry and tell me what should i do and what i shouldn't do. I was like O.o!! "Orh, okay.. i know." haha. My dad Concern ME! :D haha. I guess i can't disapoint them anymore. YES, never.! :) hmmm. when we reached westmall decided to call bb come but at first he don feel like coming yet, emily called bb to come. In the end, Shengchao and Bb Came. We Slacked At Mos Burger after that Went Shopping At Westmall! I brought bb a $119 a long sleeves crocodile shirt. broke! :( than i brought 3 nail polish too from the face shop. & brought 3panties from E3 i think. hehh! Spended alot today! Haha, after that we headed to Mos Burger while Bb & shengchao left. We had our 15piece of Butterfly prawns, 3 Mini Strawberry's(forget the name) and a Medium coke Frm Mos. after eating bb called me ask me to buy dinner for him too. than me and emily walked to bb hse & slacked through out & had a small quarrel with bb but, Okay liao.. Hope bb 7.1 moto pratical will pass! yayy! All the best bb! loves*
Outfit Of the Day!
bb hse.
enjoy~ing.
I guess I shall not upload so much pics next time, if not my computer the Cdrives is going to spoilt sooner or later.
For yr information is already corrupted.






