♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 07, 2007
What the boring day . .


Saturday yet i'm a home !
Actually going to eat sushi yet. . my cousin last min said cancel.
Xiaohao asked me go BBQ, bt i say don't want. . Cos too weird so sudden.
Guanglong ask me go Westmall. . Still considering / mostly not going. (-.-zZz)

Now raining , I'm damn lazy & feel sleepy ..
& . . i wanna be good girl @ home today :)
As for now, I'm going to cook things for my dad. He's hungry & he's asking me to cook for him -.-ll ( once in a blue moon, that i will be so nice? hehh! )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


byeeeeeee!

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥