♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 24, 2007
Now at bb hse! He's playing his favourtie dota! So.. I'm going to upload some pics in my HP. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
on the way to vivo.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
;)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
opp. funny i think. haha!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
vivian and me..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cutting time..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
before haircut.. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
steam-ing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

twist for the brave-ness.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
sry, for being so zi lian!
was really too bored at there waiting for 3hrs!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

so bored..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
smile :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
jiajia,alicia,me,anqi & i dunno.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
lol. couple?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
jia & me. At cab.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

End.. ^.^

If anyone wanna work Suntec ITfair from may30 to june3rd pls msn me. :)

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥