♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 19, 2007
drawn in paper by sis.

drawn by me.




B / W make-up.


Today I learned B/W make up's = Smoky eyes. Well.. My course is ending soon. This few days i busy with my school stuffs. & Next month Around May Me and my classmate had a assignment, helping TONY & GUY to do make up. Haha. =X &.. Almost everytime have a tiff with my bf. But everything is fine now. I hope.. The Quarrel's will end it smoothly.. :) Tmr maybe meeting vivian or joanne ? Hmmm. sat with my bf & sis? Sunday? I not sure. I'm looking forward to Next sunday! Facial at suntec! :D

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥