♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 25, 2007
Today Early in the morning 9am, I went my make up sch. I learn 'C' techinque. Well.. It's Not Very nice the effect. haha. after that we went to had our lunch at rocky master. & went back to make up sch my friend stephaine, draw my face with "Nude look" it's look wonderful! i like it much :) Now I at My bf hse, he's sleeping so.. Let Me Presenting my pics now. =X

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"C" technique, more for malay ppl & performance use.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my friend & teacher say i have long lashes!? =D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
at my school!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
wonder ...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
amanda & me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
they all with pales look.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
our love is stronger ~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cheese! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
chu ? hehh!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lovely~ <3 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
just meee!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
haha, nice photo who won't take more right?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ok, really enough :P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me & bb! <3>

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥