April 23/07
Today I Went Vivocity With My Boyfriend! First We Went To Watch "Wild Hogs" It's A Funny Show, I rated 4/5stars! After Watching We Headed To Thai Accent. After Eating, We Went Shopping Around, Bb brought Me A Top From 'Red2'! Than We Slowly Sitted 188 Home (: I love to be with him!
April 22/07
I met up with vivian at cck inter than we headed to jurong east see if their is any rebornding plus cutting is cheap. we went few places but is too exp prices around 140+ after that i saw a place where i think will be cheap is at the second floor called "Cut & Curl Academy Salon". Well, the price are really cheap. 110 for cut & reborn for professional price! there are student and professional price. funny right?! There are quite alot of learner's there. After Waiting for 3hrs vivian reborn finish! tell u something, vivian is damn pissed off with the hair desser there, they called themselves professional?! I don't think so.. cos she just happily talking on phone and playing her hp! -.-" well.. after reborn we headed kobayashi to had our dinner. Around 7plus we headed to lot1 to slackk.. saw yy & etc. me and vivian chatted with yy at lot1 mac. Soon.. I headed home, vivian went jp meet her friends...
Sorry..I hope things will be better, There are days when I regret it. The things I said to you, I put my trust in no one It broke my heart and I blamed it on youYou are kind and oh so gentle,But I refused to see..That someone like you exsisted.I was somewhere in denial, While you were loving me.I cried myself to sleep last night..
Sorry..I hope things will be better, There are days when I regret it. The things I said to you, I put my trust in no one It broke my heart and I blamed it on youYou are kind and oh so gentle,But I refused to see..That someone like you exsisted.I was somewhere in denial, While you were loving me.I cried myself to sleep last night..
Pictures will upload soon.. =S

