♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 17, 2007
Today I meet up my bb, evon & jon to vivocity again! (: I brought a GUESS belt & collect a shirt from Forever21, cause that time i brought but the shirt have some problem on it. hee! finally, i came to collect! & .. i brought a Cleansing Foamer from SWISS beauty care. and... lastly~ i complete the 12 stamps from SASA and i got some free gift. ( eyeshadow, powder, shampoo etc. ) it's seems useless to me! lol! anyway~ i watched the movie call 300. it's about war's i rated 4.5/5 popcorns.! haha. it's a exciting & nice show. haha. like got some of the dota character inside. lol. after that we cabbed back home. anyway, just now i helped my cousin to make up, cus she is marrying on this sunday! & i'm going to do for her in the morning only. i scared -.- i do till not good eh! stress~~ yayy! tmr i meeting my bf, baobao. (: lol.

here comes the picture again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
precious moment.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
on the phone with my baby.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
just step yi ge huh? :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bs gf & kh gf.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the story of us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the love is all around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i love you more than anyone else.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
sweet :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hold me tight..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
somehow i miss you..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
what is love?

I'm contented, hw long will it last?..

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥