♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 18, 2007
Today, went baobao hse after that went to Ru qiang hse to see jon first time put tattoo. lol, he ah! aiyo.. keep need to take a break. haha. after slacking we went to the nearest kopitam to took our dinner. after that we cabbed home (: later i'm gg to my cousin wedding.. yayy~ hope she would be happy all the best! now i'm going to eat Macdonald's with my bf, he is beside me now. :P Pics will upload on my next post, cos i'm using my sis laptop i donwan to flood his laptop. nights guys~ anyway, i enjoy my day with bb!

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥