♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 30, 2007
Today i was so pissed off! cos of a lan jiao kia. "if you pay in time & you don say so nuch rubbish things things won't turn out this way." Don't think that everytime u're right~ that's all i wanna say. PLS, know ur own mistake. wad if it's ur birthday? it's nt my concern lor. get the facts Right, it's ur wrong not mine! Nt i own you ok!! although is a small sum of money bt is "yuan zer" u bluffed me alot of times too okay. bombed me once and once. what for? somemore i asked A to tell u whether u have anot? u said u have it, so we go there, yet u didn't have it & give us alot of rubbish. what pay tmr or transfer? Hey, i'm nt small kid la. i know u don have the heart to return than say it. Somemore still say u forget my account no. Pls lah, don ever take me for granted. i'm already v kind to you already. sry that i spoiled ur bday. After that i went westmall with joanne ;) to slack after that we headed home.
Well.. i hate it ` somehow...

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥