♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 15, 2007
Today bb come orchard, my make up school to fetch me! he waited 40mins for me, and we went to eat macdonald's, headed to tpy. cos i need go reporting yet.. he waited for me around 1hr again! =X hmmm.. more worst i going to cut hair at timah he also waited for me. thanks bb. to be sucha wonderful bf. although i keep giving u attitudes nowadays. No matter what, i won't let go.. Rmb, our promise. <3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


All i want to say.. i cherish my beloved soh bo sheng. bb, i love you.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this is how much bb smoke.. within a month. pls, stop will you ?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
drawn by christina.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the diff type of eyes.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


exp jewel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

off to bed. :P
i meeting bb at lala land main gate. haha!

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥