♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 12, 2007
Last few days was so busy! sooooo, nvr update! last few days was busying working at Suntec city, the IT fair! Selling GPS navigation system. _l_ fuck that leader there, quarrel with them for quite a few times. pretty tired la~ frm 10am - 9pm. non-stop standing. i saw celest working model at there giving flyers , xiaokelvin work @ ink station, rina , reb, tricia working as model giving flyers .. jus see so many friends dere. went shopping at last min ytd. brought a minnie mouse keyboard.! =) Hmmm, later going bb hse after that going vivo or hougang funfair? mmmm.. nights guys! Lastly, i love you bb.
you would nvr define human's mind..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
finally done..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
keyboard! :D nice?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
home sweet home! :)

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥