♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 03, 2007
Firstly, happy birthday to my xiaoboon brother for his sweet 18! :D

I just watched Tv & I saw there a advertisment said that Beside Hougang Mrt station there is Uncle Ringo Funfair, Quite big eh ? like supperrrr funnn!! Frm 6pm - 11.30pm ba? lol. Hee, i shall go there with my boy & friends. :)

Alright, yesterday night.. boy came my house after doing his things at sintua. he came my hse and slept till 4am plus we wake up & went to his hse and slp. till 11am we wake up to had our breakfast and we went back sleep again. :P till 5plus we went to buy food together & i went home, he went liondance. ^^ hehe, i shall post some pics of ytd. I will blog more next time.


p/s: bb, thanks for doing so much to me. I hope nth is going break us apart anymore.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
nails desire.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jon,ivan & bosheng

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nvr wanna leave you again. <3
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In cab.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
opps! =X

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Candid by baobao ~ :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Represent Love.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alright, I shall present my real BONIA wallet. It's Damn nice to use + the desgin is mature. Selling it off at 30bucks. Usual price is 50 - 60plus i tink. The wallet is quite new, i used twice. but i've too much wallet. sooo.. anyone interested pls let me know. (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥