♥ PS: I Love You ...
February 09, 2007
Hmmm, today is lanying birthday, happy birthday to you girl. :) think they now enjoying clubbing? lol, poor me at home! Today early in the morning i met up with dengyuan (my"bro") lol! at woodland to repair his n73 at nokia shop than i went tampines sec meet eric to meet geraldine to pass her cloths that she brought frm me! & i saw fiona & queenie ? lol. they are so friendly and nice ^.^ haha, after slacking awhile than they cabbed down to 813 den i go bugis to meet dengyuan & ahrui again at bugis. nothing to shop at there. than we went Bigbird to eat wanton mee after that we sitted at there for 2hours chit chatting than we went shop again but nth to buy than they sitted my dad's car home. today is very boring day for me lo.. hais, anyway i miss him..


During the make up session.. * PRETTY EYES *
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today at home, before going out.. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahrui , trying to act funny ? -.-ll
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i've never felt a loss until i said goodbye. i thought i was strong, i broke down & cried.
never will i forget the times we had though the reflections are happy it makes me rather sad.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've this REAL GUESS WALLET wanna sell it, i used once. It's still new no dirts. So no worries. Just wanna sell it, Cause I have 3 guess wallet at home le, it's too much & I don't need so much. Anyone interested ? I will sell it as cheap as possible ? I forget how much i brought maybe around $60 or lesser ? lol, anyone interested tell me. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sry, abit blur. =]
[ SOLD - v ]

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥