♥ PS: I Love You ...
February 25, 2007
Today I went vivocity with evon , jonathan , my dear & me! :) evon & jon came fetch me & dear to vivocity. we reached there already 4plus le, than we watch the Apic Movie. It's pretty funny & lame -.-!! haha ~ but .. i enjoy watching movie with them ~ hee, ate my cheesy hotdog! wooo~ than after watching movie we went shopping & went to Thai Accent to eat my favourtie food, after that went shop till almost over time we went taxi stand and is full of people! -.- than we went to drop off point see if any taxi wanna let us sit the cab but none of one did, cos it's DROP OFF POINT !@#$*^#% soon.. Maxi cab come & the uncle fetch us but he counted $25.00 for 3places wtf, so expensive?!! bo bian lah~ :( soo.. I headed home & they went to cck & batok. I enjoy my day with him. Saddening~ no pics cos i changed phone with my dear. =P

BUT ~ ~ ~ still have pics for me & him :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then we sat on the edge of the earth,
with our feet dangling over the side,
and marvelled that we had found each other.


Our love is stronger & stronger as each day pass.. <3

I'm going to be faithful to him & not going to let anyone to break this relationship anymore. I don't know how long we can last, but as for now.. everything is fine. Hope you would be my first & the last.. (:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥