♥ PS: I Love You ...
February 05, 2007
A good news! My Top have been sold. yayy ^.^ Thanks GEMx~ Anyway, today i meeted yileen. We went Far East Plaza & Marina Square for shopping. I brought a top, contact lens & a cute panties. lol~ than we went to eat chicken rice :) yummmy~~ haha. but we nvr pay money we jiu leave le. LOL! after that a bunch of malay's guys wanna take number. wtf~ malay take from chinese? -.-ll but, i nvr give. lame loh. hmmm than i headed taka to take my pay @ future states. Than we headed marina shop shop awhile. Than we headed back to Bukit Panjang to meet weijie & his friends. after slacking at 259 kopitiam we decided to change places slacked at 230 ? lol. than after awhile jonathan meeted us too. he bring us some cheese cake. not bad actually we slacked till 8.40pm than i went home le & brought a cheese cake home! LOL! haha. :) Anyway, I NEED A EYEBROWN MODEL FOR WEDNESDAY!? Who have thick eyebrown ? If u have pls tell me & I need u guys de help! =X hehh! tomorrow i will be meeting jocelyn & alicia at westmall ? haha, here's come the picture..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

spot that ass !?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End it with a smile ~ :)

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥