♥ PS: I Love You ...
February 06, 2007
Today I wake up around 9am in the morning with my sister & we prepared and we sit our dad's car to Raffles place to my mum work place. We went m)phosis, we brought 1 knit top & 2 bottom's. After that we sitted MRT we headed to Vivocity. In the MRT while i snapping a pics of myself a foreigner look at me & smile! i was omg, so paiseh -.-" so we headed to a restaurant Thai Accent. The food there i rated 5/5stars, those staff's there are friendly & nice, the manager still treated us a free bowl of tom yum soup. ^^ we order Green curry chicken, Pandan leaves chicken & 2bowl of rice~ I love it! YUMMY~ after that we continue shopping my sis brought a Man's top for her friend. At pull & bear. lol, than we went Forever21 we brought a dress/top. Haha & I saw something funny u know what, A lady was pulling his son like dog? Tie him up with a monkey bag. lol. everyone was like LOL! haha laughing la, Initially.. I wanted to snap a pic of it i did chase over the Mum&Son But I look so weird with a camera on plus it's so obvious i wanna take a pic, A little Paiseh lah & I nvr take so i Run back to my sis & MY sis started to scold me why i nvr take a pic of it! LOL!~!~ So My sis ask me to go CHEERS awhile she is going to buy TOTO. Everytime toto here , toto there , she know the toto station everywhere. -.-ll anyway.. i guess i've been shopping too much nowadays. I shall stop shopping!?~ tmr i'am back to my make-up school to study. Arghh! my face going to pop more pimples again! :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
when will i find someone "true" to me?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
nvm, don photo with me i snap ur backview!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
haha, it's funny~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THE FOOD!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
:D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
she keeep donwan to take with me! pfft!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me & the pig!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thinking of you..
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice view?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'll come back soon to eat~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally.. =P

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥