♥ PS: I Love You ...
February 04, 2007
Feb/02 i meet up with celest at my hse downstairs, than we went to take bus 190 to FEP to do our nails & while we gonna leave that time, celest forget to bring her purse! & i left 10bucks. so ur must be wondering how we gonna pay right ? We didn't pay & the shop auntie still lend celest 100bucks! lols. but when celest have money think she will return!? After that we headed to cini again, there is boring lor! than we saw chatree & etc. than we slacked awhile i went home while celest went clubbing ? lols.

Feb/03 when i wake up i order KFC for my family and before i leave my hse i eaten some of it, than i went tpy to meet anan for PTO last session. after that we went to some unit's to visit 3 old folk's family. It's quite fun actually, after that me, anan, kim heng, alvin & jasmine when to eat Mc'donald than we went back tpy to continue our PTO than some of their parent's came too. accept for me, kimheng & alston parent's did nt came. than we all must sit at a chair turn by turn each one will say abt you. my outcome is "cheerful,happy-go-lucky,ok lor, out-spoken, friendly, cute, mature,Independent, sociable, pretty, kind & lastly..love to smile! :) all this is by my other 13 pto friends. other rest, i shall not say cos it's sooo much! haha, I very miss those time we had. but, it's just a memories for us. And tomorrow i'am not going to peipei wedding le, maybe i meeting bread or go lion dance? haha. night's world..


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
feb/02

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Start Afresh.. during - PTO

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At bus. Anan, kimheng, Alvin & me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monk? Alvin, what you laughing at ? -.-ll

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAHA, they always soooo loving =X

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friendship that last.. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me & Caroline :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kim heng & me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anan & Lialia :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me, Kim heng & Anan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Spot Mr.Alvin!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CHU ! =X

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yingjie & me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my painted nails.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Goodbye....... *PTO* finally after 3months, everything end's here.?


I started to cherish what I have now & I cherish you but.. History shall never repeat, lastly..
I'm sorry for the lies & hope. Sometimes I wanna call you, but I know you won't be there. I'm sorry.

I hate myself for overlooking your feelings.

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥