♥ PS: I Love You ...
February 12, 2007
E I wake up at 1pm this afternoon & i meet joanne at lot1 first as we were waiting for vivian to prepare finish. Hmmm, than we went lot1 to eat after that vivian came than we went shop around lot1 loh. Hmmm. I buy my eyelashes glue things for my make up school uses. Than we headed to Bugis. There was fucking pack & sooo squeeze + fucking hot lah~ -.-ll walk till we pek cek! lol, I brought 2 tops, joanne and vivian brought quite a number of stuffs too. After that we went eat wanton mee slacked awhile than joanne & I cabbed back to my hse. vivian sitted his dad's car home too. :) Just love going out with both of them. yayy~

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Presenting my "Sick Bread" & Me!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the dog i brought at mini toons. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Joanne. =]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'am going to sell my top's & stuffs again. :)
Anyone interested can tell me. All this is quite new also.
My mum ask me to sell cause my wardrobe is full of cloths. -.-ll
I've given most of them to my cousin & friends le.
As for now, my cloths is gonna be cheaper. Pls support! =)
**ANYWAY** I RE-MAKE THE ITEM NO, CAUSE I ADDED NEW ITEM'S IN!
[ I would like to prefer $1 dollar extra for transport!!? ]

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o1] m)phosis comfortable stretchable pants.
( Can wear for jogging or home wear. )
Selling orginial prices. Brand new, my house have 2 =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o2]Wear once. Size - S ( selling 7bucks.)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o3]This top is from "Joops" I brought it at 26.90 but i'am selling at $7bucks. [ SOLD - E ]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o4]Buy from FEP. free size, it's stretchable. Selling at 8bucks. [ New ] [ sold - e ]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o5]Cute lil top. 5bucks. [ New ] [ SOLD - e ]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o6]I brought it at bugis. Seling - 8bucks. [ New ]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o7]Cute lil red top! Wear it once, Free size - 15bucks. :)
(PS: my model too skinny ! )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o8]Long sleeves top - Selling it at 12bucks. [SOLD - E ]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[o9] New Sexy top free size - 15bucks. [ New ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[10]Joops top. free size [ selling - 9bucks ]

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[11]Long Lacy top - Free size. 8bucks. [ SOLD - GEMx ]

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[12]Balvet m)phosis coin pouch - 3bucks [ SOLD - ew ]


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[13] m)phosis white short pants - size-s waist 25/26/27 is acceptable.
Brand new with tag on =) REALLY VERY NICE! selling $37.50 (sold to - shaoqi )


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


[14]brought this from taiwan when i went for hoilday. i brought it around singapore $38.50
Now, i am selling it for $33 brand new, long sleeves with crystal on e design~ :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


[15]Brought frm taiwan, long sleeves black and grey with button's as a design on top. beside can tie with ribbon's. PS: my model is too fat -.-ll
selling - $26 ( free size ) [ SOLD - e ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Punk tee's - Selling 6bucks. [ the gold things is like abit dropping le? i think is meant to be liddat -.-" ]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wear once, cute and sweet lo ~ not suitable for me! Selling 9bucks. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BRAND NEW GUESS WALLET

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


( sorry my camera is lousy, lol~ )

SELLING IT AT $50 only. =]
[this can't be selling cheap, cos it's new.]

[SOLD - C ]

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥