♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 01, 2007
Alright last few days i was at home rotting liao. i am bored to death la! so today i went ZOO & vivocity. indeed fun alright ! :p after zoo back to kampong teckwhye slack & eat after that home sweet home! :) i lazy to write much. -.- computer lag alot of pics ~ so i shall upload some first. i taken this few days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
monkey & me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PRESENTING sleepy polar bear!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
donwan to take with me?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YEA, Finally taken =P I win!
Now i found that nobody worth my trust, it's seems to be like everyone taking me for granted? _I_ I just hope someone to be truth to me even it's you, support whatever i do i just want things to be simple, no hard feelings and happy that's it. I swear in relationship I am a failure. hais

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥