On January 2nd I went vivocity to have my lunch at a Thai Acent restaurant the Food there Nice la! After That Went For Shopping, i Brought a Top from Topshop. Than We Headed Home, No money days is very bored sia~ =S
January 3rd I went to town with jocelyn, we actually meeting 11am at westmall in e end we slp till around 1pm! -.-" haa than we meet 3pm at Far East Plaza. I saw Christina & Jiajia not xiaojiajia. lols. than me and jocelyn went to 5places for an job interview. In e end i don't think I can work also la, As my Traineeship(ITE) will start soon and i won't be able to work le. Somemore i am lazy to work I need people to feed me anyone?. :P Anyway I brought A Bra From Sheer Romance Lingerie & Bikini. I love it ^^ Than we headed to heeren to eat our Wanton Mee. Yummy la! Than headed to cini slack & jocelyn brought porridge for her bf so sweet eh? lols than my dad fetched us back home.
January 4th I wake up at around 1.15pm today as i am tired nowadays actually i meeting Dengyuan yet, he bomb la. say what my bro jiawei go tio taiji with bla bla bla than he need help him. So As I am So understanding I said "u everytime bomb de la, this time round also same so i told him than u don't need meet me today liao, u go help him better." -_-" hmmm, So i decided to go out with my sister to Lot1. We brought alot of things. Levi's jeans, Perfume, Foundation & etc. Anyway, i love going out with my sis at least she would pay for me most of it. yayy! :) As for tomorrow I maybe will be meeting Dengyuan Again ? Xiaoboon Or Ningjie?
All right.. Presenting pictures again -.-"

Nice pics?
vivocity
^.^
my act cute face ~ :D
while waiting for my noodles!
me and lil piglet.
Me And Jocelyn.
how bored is cini. -.-
My Wearing For Today!
MEMEMEMEME!
funny den laugh.. :)
jiawei send me this! LOL~
look like lee xiao long right ? :p
Candid shot of eric @ zoo!
At Zoo. Edit by GEMx :)






















